We understand that sometimes it may be preferable to reschedule or cancel an in-person or on-the-road driving course. In order to continue to provide great value-for-money for everyone, in these circumstances the following Ts & Cs apply.
With 30 or more days notice = no charge.
With less than 30 days notice = 25% of the total course fee.
With less than 14 days notice = 50% of the total course fee.
With 30 or more days notice = 25% of the total course fee.
With less than 30 days notice = 100% of the total course fee.
Disclaimer & Indemnity
In electing to drive or be a passenger in any vehicle provided by you or Bespoke for training or demonstration purposes, whether on road or track, you acknowledge that:
- you do so entirely at your own risk
- you hold a valid full driving licence
- you are medically fit to participate, that your eyesight is of the standard required of a UK driving test, and that you do not have a disability that is likely to adversely affect your normal control of a vehicle
- Bespoke will not be responsible for any liability, claim, loss, damage, costs or expense of any kind or nature arising directly or indirectly from your participation in a driving course, experience, or assessment, whether as a driver or passenger
- no claim of whatsoever kind shall be made by you or on your behalf or on behalf of any of your dependents or relatives against Bespoke and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or sub-contractors
- you fully accept that if, by participation in a Bespoke driving course, experience, or assessment, any liability, loss or damage is incurred by Bespoke, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or sub-contractors, or any third party, as a result of your negligence or any breach by you of the undertakings and acknowledgements that you have given above, including any false or misleading information that you have provided, then Bespoke shall be entitled to recover by way of indemnity full compensation from you for any liability, loss or damage so incurred including all costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis and any excess on any insurance policy maintained by Bespoke.
This disclaimer and indemnity is governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.